Seeking Server Assistants, Hosts and Dishwashers (full time)
An Iron Fish Dishwasher is crucial to our guests’ experience by ensuring the availability of clean dinnerware, glassware and cooking utensils. Responsibilities include: clearing dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas. Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
An Iron Fish Server Assistant is a key player in helping foster a memorable Iron Fish Experience. We are looking for a detailed oriented individual to join our Front of House Team! Responsibilities include: Supporting servers, delivering food and drink orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately. Acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
An Iron Fish Host is part of the very first connection our guests have with our brand. They’re vital to that first impression when our guests make that long trip down a long dirt road. We are looking for someone who is excited about working in a high volume environment, and can create a unique guest experience. Essential Duties and Responsibilities to include (but are not limited to): Greet guests as they arrive, manage wait-list based on available seating, communicate with guests regularly and maintain a friendly work environment through constant, positive communication.
– Passion and knowledge of craft spirits
– Experience in the craft beverage industry
– Excellent communication, organization skills, and detail oriented
– Previous experience with Square and or similar point of sale systems
– Previous experience in merchandising and retail preferred
– Must be over 21 years old
– Personable and reliable
– Must be able to lift and or carry over 40 lbs
- A completed application form. You can find our application form HERE. Simply download it to your computer, fill in the fields, digitally sign it, save it and email it back to us.
- Your resume (optional)
Drop ins welcome