Sunday 12:00 to 4:00
GWEN FROSTIC PRINTS
- Arts, Crafts, Galleries
Tucked away on a wildlife sanctuary in northern Michigan is a shop built of native stones, glass, and wood. A building that brings the outdoors in and blends all nature in its structure. From the display room with its huge fireplace and natural fountain, one can watch as twelve Heidelberg presses print.
Stop by and visit the home and studio/store of World Renowned Artist Gwen Frostic, just to see the development of Gwen's single designs. Attuned to the spirit of nature, Gwen sketched flowers ~ birds ~ trees ~ grasses and other little things one finds ~ out where they grow and live ~ cut each linoleum block by hand for the notepapers ~ calendars and books to share with you the grandeur and wondrous simplicity of nature ~~~ its serenity ~~ and beauty. Gwen Frostic Block Printing and Nature Note Cards display her creativity just as well.
Unique shopping experience.
- Come Visit~Take a step away from the ordinary and enter the woods to a hidden wildlife sanctuary in Northern Michigan.
- Watch the Heidelberg Presses in Action
- Give the Gift of Nature "Share the trees, critters and floral of Northern Michigan with loved ones.
- Unique gifts!
- Beautiful Cards & Calendars!
Whom to Contact
- Contact UsPO Box 300Benzonia, MI 49616Phone: (231) 882-5505
Located on River Road between Frankfort & Benzonia. From US 31 head west on Traverse Avenue. Traverse Avenue turns into River Road.