CSA Arts and Crafts FairName: CSA Arts and Crafts FairDate: July 24, 2019Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDTWebsite: http://www.summerassembly.orgEvent Description:The Congregational Summer Assembly (CSA) will host its 41st annual Arts and Crafts Fair, with more than 100 artists participating from across Michigan and beyond. Attendees will find:
- Decorative art, including pottery wall hangings to oil paintings, watercolors and fine photography of stunning local landscapes
- Wooden works – vases, bowls, birdhouses and furniture
- Children’s delights – handmade toddler outfits, American Girl doll clothes, books, pillows and blankets
- Handcrafted herbal soaps, paper goods, baskets and furniture
- Wearable art from t-shirts to dresses and hats
- Jewelry of all kinds, from pieces crafted from old silverware to those made with semi-precious stones
- Petoskey stone works of art - including jewelry, lamps, picture frames and furniture
There will be a food tent offering breakfast and lunch, including donuts, sandwiches, snacks and beverages. In addition to the food tent, there will be a bake sale which will include all kinds of homemade goodies.
The Cottage Treasures sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside the CSA Assembly Building adjacent to the ball field. A Silent Auction featuring donated themed baskets and other items will also be held in CSA Assembly Building Lounge on Tuesday, July 23rd from 5:00-6:00 p.m. and Wednesday, July 24th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Items must be claimed by 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday by the successful bidder or their representative.) The fair will be held, rain or shine, on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The CSA Arts and Crafts Fair is sponsored by the CSA Women’s Association to raise funds to support local charities and projects to enhance the CSA. Visit www.summerassembly.org for more information about the CSA and http://bit.ly/2ly70a4 for a history of the CSA Art Fair.
To become a vendor, contact Lisa Dunphey at CSAartfair@gmail.com or call 630-234-3412. For additional information regarding the CSA Arts and Crafts Fair contact Jennifer Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location:Congregational Assembly Ball Field,
M-22 at Crystal Lake
(2128 Pilgrim Highway)Date/Time Information:Wednesday, July 25, 2018
10am to 4pmContact Information:To become a vendor, contact Lisa Dunphey at CSAartfair@gmail.com or call 630-234-3412. For additional information regarding the CSA Arts and Crafts Fair contact Jennifer Potter at email@example.com.Fees/Admission:freeSet a Reminder: